|Panel-Tests||Single-Tests||CCD-Inhibitor||Accessories||Service Request for RIDA qLine® Evaluation Equipment|
The prevalence of allergies is increasing worldwide. Only in Europe up to 15% of the population is thought to be afflicted. Allergyspecific laboratory tests are now indispensable tools for the diagnosis of allergies.
Patients show often a wide range of varying symptoms and sensitization patterns against several allergens. It is necessary to test a patient’s blood whenever an allergic response or severe reaction is suspected. The allergy diagnostics of R-Biopharm offers two quantitative test methods for the antibody detection, the enzyme immunoassay (RIDASCREEN® Allergy ELISA) and the immunoblot (RIDA qLine® Allergy).
RIDASCREEN® Allergy ELISA
Enzyme Immunoassay for the Detection of Allergen Specific IgE/IgG Antibodies
The RIDASCREEN® Allergy ELISA for determination of total and specific IgE and specific IgG respectively is an enzyme immunoassay in which the allergens for the detection of specific IgE/IgG are covalently bound to cellulose discs. Since allergy diagnostics require flexible and individual solutions with regard to the product composition R-Biopharm AG offers a broad range of products particularly designed for these different needs:
- Total IgE
- Allergy Basic – breakable 8-well strips
- Allergy Advance – customized panel of 8 allergens in 8-well strips
- Allergy Panel – customized panel of 16 allergens in 16-well blocks
- Allergy Active – preloaded microtitre plate with customized allergen composition
NEW! RIDA qLine® Allergy
Allergy Panels for Quantitative Analysis of Specific IgE in Human Serum or Plasma
The most commonly used in vitro allergy diagnostic test systems nowadays are either cost intensive quantitative single allergen tests or more economic and easy to handle semiquantitative panel test systems. R-Biopharm AG has faced the challenge to develop a sophisticated allergy in vitro test system that combines both a quantitative determination and a very economic and easy handling.
- Quantitative – standard curve on each strip
- Economic – allergen panels with up to 20 allergens for effective diagnostics
- Reliable – standard curve calibrated against the “2nd WHO IRP 75/502 for human IgE”
- Customized – customer-specific allergen compositions for flexible and individual diagnostics
- Individual – software evaluation with individually designable report